These little balls of delicious-ness are addictive! They are so easy to make and a massive hit with ALL members of my family. I served them with a salad and gluten free wraps for dinner but they would be equally be perfect as an appetiser for a cocktail party.
This recipe can be made gluten and dairy free – simply follow the instructions!! So, what’s not to love!! Enjoy!!
Thai Chicken Patties
- 1 kg chicken mince
- 1 medium red capsicum
- 4 shallots finely sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander, chopped f
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tsp thai curry paste, I used Massaman
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 11/2 cups plain flour, I used gluten free
- 1 cup sour cream or plain coconut yoghurt
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- salt & pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients (except the flour and the peanut oil) and add them all to a bowl and mix well.
- Wet your hands and roll the mixture into small balls – around the size of a golf ball. Flatten and shape them into 1cm think patties.
- Pop the flour into a large dish and roll the patties lightly in the flour.
- Heat the oil in the pan and cook in batches at a medium heat for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- Serve with the dipping sauce or with straight sweet chilli sauce